Music Technology Speaker & Consultant
Mark Mosher is a Synthesist, Composer, and Performer out of Boulder, CO. Mark has been programming synthesizers for over 20 years. See his extended bio here. Mark is an expert on digital music technology and does consulting, beta testing, and patch creation. He is the founder of the Boulder Sythesizer Meetup and also gives talks on technology. Below are select highlights from Mark’s technology work.
- Ableton Live 9 Review for Recording Magazine June 2013
- Guest on “The Spirit of Educational Innovation” panel at ribbon cutting of new STEM Launch K-12 in Denver 2012e
- Guest judge for evaluation of final projects for his “Advanced Digital Audio Production” class at the University of Denver Digital Media Studies program http://dms.du.edu/.
- Speaker at Electro-Music Festival NY 2010-2012
- Speaker at Mountain-Skies Festival in Asheville, NC 2012
- Speaker at University of Denver Black Box Grand Opening
- Speaker at Microsoft Store in Denver
- Speaker at multiple Ableton User Group and Boulder Synthesizer Meetups
Beta Testing for the following musical instrument manufacturers:
- Percussa (Brussels, Belgium)
- Tone 2 (Munich, Germany) – I appear in the credits on the about page of the synth :^)
- Rob Papen Instruments (Netherlands) – Also created factory patches for their instrument Blade
- Music education consulting for Adams-12 School District
- Presented AudioCubes on behalf of Percussa at the 2012 Guthman Musical Instrument Competition at Georgia Tech